There is only one true way that is effective and checked out when it comes to cleaning zour lungs from nicotine and tar – stop smoking.
However, there are some methods circulating the internet that could allegedly help you with lung detoxification. As the majority of these advices are referring to the increased intake of fruits and vegetables, you can try out these methods without fear, and after few days check did the smoking symptoms really decrease, like coughing and short breath. Besides that, these advices can be used by non-smokers too.
You can start lungs detoxification by getting all dairy products out of your nutrition regimen for two days, because they can slow down the process of detoxification.
The evening before you start the process, drink a cup of your favorite herbal tea.
- squeeze two lemons in 3dl of water and drink it in the morning, before breakfast
- during the day, drink 3dl of pineapple juice and grapefruit, which are rich in antioxidants
- between breakfast and lunch, drink a carrot juice, which is also rich in antioxidants
- during the lunch drink the juices rich in potassium. The groceries that contain potassium are bananas, beetroots, parsley, tomatoes, figs, almonds and other
- before sleep, drink cranberry juice which will help your body in battling with the bacteria
- spend 20 minutes each day in a hot bath, because sweating helps your organism to push out all the toxins
- use the advantages of eucalyptus essential oils. Heat up a bit of water and add five to ten drops of it and breathe it in
These advices could ease the usual smoking symptoms, but remember – the only true way to get rid of them completely is to stop smoking.