Fresh pineapple in its composition comprises : enzymes , vitamins and minerals , a calcium , potassium , magnesium, , iron ,, phosphorus, zinc, manganese, provitamin A , vitamins E , C, B vitamins ( biotin ) , fiber … proved most effective action of Bromelain- natural enzyme that is present in the tree and pineapple juice .
Bromelain and Prevention of Cancer
Bromelain act effectively if used in therapy against lung cancer. In a clinical test research conducted by Anticancer Drugs, proved that Bromelain acts in to peritoneal malignant melanomas (PMM) – rare types of cancer that occur due to exposure to harmful materials such as asbestos and so on.
In this study, the addition of supplements help in closing (the complete destruction of carcinoid cells of respondents included in the study). This Bromelain be emphasized that there is potential to be a therapeutic agent in the treatment of malignant types of cancer.
Bromelain acts proved effective in case of respiratory problems, acting in inflammatory airway protection , which basically are part of the basic problems that occur during seasonal allergies , typical for this time of year.
Problems with digestion Problems with absorbing or not absorbing of nutrients from food into the body are some of the worst indicators that can lead to various diseases , which primary by researchers associated with the emergence of different cancers.
But because Bromelain is here to help. Because it is about an enzyme that degrades proteins that are characterized by excellent absorption of nutritional elements of food and acting effectively and in:
- Inflammation of the bladder
- Crohn’s disease
- ulcers Colon
What is Bromelain and why is it so important ?
Curative of pineapple or one element that this tropical fruit makes healing is Bromelain , his natural enzyme that is clinically proven beneficial effect on several aspects of human health as follows:
- Acting anti-inflammatory
- Reduces swelling after surgery
- Helps recovery from injuries
- Displacement (sprains, muscle injury and sports injuries)
- Accelerates and improves digestion
- Improves the absorption and metabolism of nutrients
- Alleviates the symptoms of respiratory disease (sinusitis, asthma, chronic bronchitis)
- Improves circulation anti-inflammatory effect in rheumatoid arthritis
- Relieves back pain
- Relieves the symptoms of PMS
- Reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke Stimulates muscle contraction
- Prevents cancer metastasis and spread Prevention of ulcers in the stomach Reduces appetite